BIFICOLIN in capsules|
BIFICOLIN in capsules
Pharmaceutical form: Capsule for oral administration.
Composition: Each capsule contains no less than 1,0x107 of viable lyophilized bacteria Escherichia coli M-17 and no less than 1,0х107 of viable lyophilized bacteria Bifidobacteria bifidum.
Excipients: Does not contain excipients
Pharmacotherapeutic group and ATC code
Antidiarrhea drugs, containing microorganisms A07FA
Pharmacological properties of “Bificolone” are stipulated by the action of components contained in its composition. “Bificoline”
• preserves and recovers deficiency of coli- and bifidobacteria;
• exhibits antagonistic activity against wide spectrum of pathogenic and conditionally-pathogenic microorganisms;
• neutralizes toxic products of metabolism;
• prevents formation of lingering forms of intestinal infections.
Indications for use:
This medicine is indicated as a supplement in:
• dysbacteriosis of various etiology, mainly with deficiency of bifido- and colibacteria;
• gastroenteritis of various etiology;
• acute intestinal infections;
• treatment of lingering forms of the intestinal infections (lingering secretion of pathogenic bacteria);
• chronic colitis of various etiology (including non-specific ulcerative colitis);
• prophylaxis of acute and chronic diseases of the gastroenteric tract;
• exhausting diseases and lingering stress;
• surgical interventions on the organs of the gastroenteric tract (pre- and postoperative period);
• predisposition to allergic states.
Methods of administration and dosages:
• adults and children from 3: 2-4 capsules 3 times per day, 30-40 minutes before meals;
• children from 1 to 3: 1-2 capsules twice per day, 30-40 minutes before meals;
• infants from 6 to 12 months: 1 capsule twice per day, 30-40 minutes before meals.
Duration of treatment makes up 2-4 weeks on the average, depending on the reason of dysbacteriosis development and individual peculiarities of the organism.
Contra-indications and side effects: Individual intolerance of the drug components. There are no other contra-indications and side effects, physiologic for a human organism.
Special indications: It is advisable to take “Bificoline” capsules with a little liquid of room temperature. Unsealing of the capsule and dissolution of the contents in liquid is permitted.
It is advisable to take vitamins together with this drug.
Pregnant women should be prescribed this medicine under physician’s supervision.
Special precautions: It is advisable to prescribe correcting therapy by this medicine after the course of treatment directed to elimination of pathogenic bacteria.
Shape of release and packing: White capsules filled with powder from cream to light beige, with a pleasant sour milk taste and odor.
The cardboard package contains 2 or 3 blisters per 10 capsules and instruction on the drug administration.
90 Capsules in bottles.
Storage conditions: The drug should be stored in a dry, light protected place, at a temperature not exceeding +10oC. Keep out of reach of children!
Storage time: 2 years. Do not exceed the expiry date.
Terms of release from pharmacies: Served without physician’s prescription.